游一龍 (Yu, Lung, Ph.D.)
分機：Electrophysiology Lab:5042, Neurochemical Lab:6262, Office: 5106
- Underlying Mechanisms for the Methamphetamine- and Ecstasy-induced Central Monoaminergic Toxicity
- Sex Differences in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Substance, Abuse, and Emotion-related Mental Disorders
- Signaling Pathways and Molecular Mechanisms for Cocaine-related Learning, Memory, Retrieval and Reconsolidation
- Effects of Exercise and Psychological Stress on Motivation, Cognitive Functions and Their Physiology (CNS, Endocrine, and Immune System)
- Biological Mechanisms of Social Support and Conformity
- Lin, K-Y., Cherng, C.G., Yang, F-R, Lin, L-C., Lu, R-B., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2011, Memantine abolishes the formation of cocaine-induced conditioned place preference possibly via its cytokine-modulating effect in brain. Behav Brain Res, 220: 126-131.
- Chuang, J-Y., Chang, W-T., Cherng, C.G., L-Y. Kao S-F., Kao G-S., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2011, Repeated co-administrations of alcohol and methamphetamine-produced anxiogenic effect is associated with neurotoxicity in the dentate gyrus, J Neural Transm, 118: 1559-1569.
- Kao, G-S., Chuang, J-Y., Cherng, C.G., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2011, Down-regulated 14-3-3ζ protein in the nucleus accumbens is associated with the retrieval of cocaine memory. NeuroSignals, 19: 175-188.
- Tzeng, W-Y., Chang, W-T., Lin, K-Y., Cherng, C.G., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2012, Reactivation of a memory affects reconsolidation of other, non-reactivated memory. Neurobiol Learn Mem, 97: 241-249.
- Cherng, C.G., Chang, C.P., Su, C-C., Chuang, C-J., Tzeng, W-Y., Chen, L-H., Lin, K-Y., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2012, Odors from proximal species reverse the stress-decreased neurogenesis via main olfactory processing. Behav Brain Res,229:106-112.
- Hsu Y-C., Yu L., Chen H-I., Lee H-L., Kuo Y-M., Jen C. J., 2012, Blood pressure variations real-time reflect the conditioned fear learning and memory. PLoS One, 7(4):e32855.
- Chuang, J-Y., Lin, K-Y., Cherng, C.G., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2012, Anisomycin interrupted the reconsolidation of the reactivated memory. Chin J Physiology, 55: 314-322.
- Chuang J-Y., Lee C-W., Shih Y-H., Yang T., Yu L. (Correspondence Author), Kuo, Y-M., 2012, Interactions between Amyloid-β and Hemoglobin: Implications for Amyloid Plaque Formation in Alzheimer's Disease. PLoS One, 7(3):e33120.
- Kao, G-S., Cheng, L-Y., Chen L-H., Tzeng W-Y., Cherng, C.G., Su C-C., Wang, C-Y., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2012, Neonatal isolation decreases cued fear conditioning and frontal cortical histone 3 lysine 9 methylation in adult female rats. Eur J Pharm, 697: 65-72.
- Huang, T-Y., Lin, L-S., Cho, K-C., Chen, S-J., Kuo, Y-M., Yu, L., Wu, F-S., Chuang, J-I., Chen, H.I., Jen C., 2012, Chronic treadmill exercise in rats delicately alters the Purkinje cell structure to improve motor performance and toxin resistance in the cerebellum. J Appl Physiol, 113: 889-895
- Lu, T-J., Lu, R-B., Hong, J-S., Yang, Y. K., and Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2013, An electroconvulsive stimulus impairs reconsolidation of pavlovian conditionings. Chin J Physiol, 56: 44-51.
- Tzeng, W-Y., Chuang, J-Y., Lin, L-C., Cherng, C.G., Su C-C., Chen, L-H., and Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2013, Companions reverse stress-induced decreases in neurogenesis and cocaine conditioning possibly by restoring BDNF and NGF expression in dentate gyrus. Psychoneuroendocrinol, 38, 425-437.
- Yang, F-Y., Lee, Y-S., Cherng, C.G., Chang, W-T., Chuang, J-Y., Kao G-S., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author), 2013, Sarcosine and D-serine facilitate the extinction of cocaine-induced conditioned place preference memory. J Psychopharm, 27: 550-558.
- Chen, M-F., Huang, T-Y., Kuo, Y-M., Yu, L., Chen, H., Jen, C. J., 2013, Early postinjury exercise reverses memory deficits and retards the progression of closed-head injury in mice. J Physiol, 591: 985-1000.
- Wen-Yu Tzeng, Li-Shen Chen, Chianfang G. Cherng, Yi-Ni Tsai, and Lung Yu (Correspondence Author). 2014, Sex differences and the modulating effects of gonadal hormones on basal and the stressor-decreased newly proliferative cells and neuroblasts in dentate gyrus. Psychoneuroendocrinol, 42: 24-37.
- Cherng, C.G., Wang, C-Y., Lai, Y-T., Tzeng, W-Y., Chen, L-S., Tsai, Y-N., Yu, L. (Correspondence Author). 2014,Anticipated intense risk enhances behavioral conformity in a mouse model. Ethology, in press.